Re: [TowerTalk] Guy Tensioning

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Guy Tensioning
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 22:38:24 -0400
Penn_Tech gauges are calibrated for EHS in 100 pound increments and they
cost 10X+ more than the Loos so I would expect them to be more accurate.
It would be nice if someone could make a chart for the Loos gauge for
3/16, 1/4, and 5/16 EHS at the typical working pressures. Of course the
tension is temperature dependent and it likely decreases over time due to
stretch, especially with Phillystran.

John KK9A