Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Topband: Dxing on the Edge...the Thrill of 160m! - S

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FW: Topband: Dxing on the Edge...the Thrill of 160m! - SECOND EDITION is now available!
From: Stephen Lee <gwy4ever@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 20:16:13 -0800
Yes, click on the link for BookBaby.com then once in the BookBaby site click once more on the Barnes & Noble link. You'll find that Barnes & Noble has it for sale on pre-order for $13.45. Release date is December 19th.

I ordered mine this morning directly from BookBaby.com for $20.18 plus $5.49 shipping and $2.44 tax for a total of $28.11. If it doesn't ship by December 4th then I'll cancel my order and go with Barnes & Noble. My invoice from BookBaby.com states shipping will occur in 5 days.

One could venture a high probability that BookBaby.com already has this book in digital format. They explain in their business advertising the utilization of digtial format to store and print books in multiple batches according to demand.
Enjoy!

Stephen Lee, N7RV
Puget Sound, WA