Re: [TowerTalk] aluminium tubing source

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] aluminium tubing source
From: charlie carroll <k1xx@k1xx.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 12:47:11 -0500
Just a word of caution regarding the shipping of six-foot lengths of tubing from DX Engineering. Buried in the "fine print" on their web page is the following.... Oversize items: A special handling surcharge per item applies to select items.

In my case, 3 six-foot lengths of tubing, with a value of $22.00, had an additional shipping charge of $18.60. Just make sure you consider this surcharge too when looking at cost.

73 charlie, k1xx