Re: [TowerTalk] radials

To: w5jmw@towerfarm.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] radials
From: "John Santillo N2HMM" <n2hmm@warwick.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 15:49:15 -0500 (EST)
I don't believe the gauge is all that critical.  Mechanical durability is
more important than electrical properties.  I've used 16 to 22 gauge wire
or what ever I had available to use.  Four thousand plus feet of wire is a
lot.

Then get on the air.  I'm going be operating 160M JT-65 tonight.

73,

John
N2HMM