Re: [TowerTalk] Tuning the DX Engineering "Thunderbolt" 30/40 Vertical

To: "'Mike Ryan'" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tuning the DX Engineering "Thunderbolt" 30/40 Vertical
From: "Tim Duffy" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2016 16:20:16 -0500
Hello Mike,

Something to try:

Have you tried (with the suggested measurements from the DXE manual) to
measure the 30 meter VSWR using your radio and a good wattmeter?

It is possible that something (AM broadcast, etc.) is affecting your MFJ
analyzer's ability to give you the correct VSWR reading.

We will be more than happy to walk through additional testing tomorrow with
you (or your friend) via email or call our toll free line. Do not hesitate
to contact us. We will get you fixed up.

73
Tim K3LR @ DX Engineering