Re: [TowerTalk] Which Thrust Bearing to Use

To: George Dubovsky <n4ua.va@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Which Thrust Bearing to Use
From: Jorge Diez - CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2016 12:57:03 -0300
Hello Geo

thanks very much and I would like to know other experiences

I have my setup same as you. 1 year ago I needed to remove a rotor and was
a pain, mast bend with the wind, broken my thrust bearing on top of the
tower

I thought that if i have another one between rotor and top of the tower,
this will help to align the mast when no rotor

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W

Jorge