Re: [TowerTalk] Multiband yagi w/ 2 el 40m suggestions

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Multiband yagi w/ 2 el 40m suggestions
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 21:51:31 -0700
The SteppIR DB-18 or 18E I think is what you would want.

The only issue I have with SteppIR is you do not have instant band changes and you cannot share the antenna with a 2nd rig with a multiplexer.

I have 4 ele SteppIR. with a 2 ele cushcraft above it. The 3 ele SteppIR would probably have been a better choice for performance vs the cost of the extra element.

W0MU