[TowerTalk] THHN vs. THWN

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] THHN vs. THWN
From: Russ Dearmore via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2016 14:25:32 +0000 (UTC)
Anyone who is worried about THHN for outside use may choose to go with THWN.
The W stands for Wet environments.  Some wire may say THHN and THWN on the
outer covering so read the printing.  More detailed information is in the NEC
code book.  Now I'll go back to polishing my tuning coils.... Hi (you never
know it may be a great idea...)   My Heroes Wear Combat Boots!  Nothing can
stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on
earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.