Re: [TowerTalk] Gullible Bill

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Gullible Bill
From: Tom Osborne <w7why1@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2016 09:16:53 -0800
Sorry, Russ, but My Hero's Wear Combat Boots, too.

I can't see making fun of our young men and women that are in the military
right now, (and the ones who were in before).  Don't understand why that
would make you, ''fall on the down laughing.'

The big problem is that many people who ASSume they have the 'right mental
attitude' really don't.  73
Tom W7WHY