[TowerTalk] Grounding Braid for Sale

To: "towertalk-request@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Grounding Braid for Sale
From: "Wilson Lamb" <infomet@embarqmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2017 15:20:11 -0500
I  have some HUMONGOUS copper braid for sale.
It’s about 1.5 X 3/16”, made of 1680 strands of 30ga wire.
It weighs about 1/2 lb/ft and is rated at 320 Amps.
It was 1.38/ft in 1970, which is $8.70 now, according to an online calculator.
Georgia Copper charges $8.70/ft of their heaviest braid, rated at only 250 A.
So maybe someone who actually needed this stuff, maybe for wiring a locomotive
engine or such, would pay $75 for a 10’ roll, shipped in a FRB?
Shucks, I could even send TWO or Three rolls in a FRB!
If this price is too low, let me know,
Wilson
W4BOH