Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower Pricing

To: Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] US Tower Pricing
From: Tom Robertson <nineback@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2017 13:13:12 -0600
If what you are insinuating is true then  shame on the GSA procurement officer
for not doing proper market research and due diligence.  It wasn’t like US
Tower was hiding their amateur radio prices.  Vendors tend to increase prices
because they have to deal with the Government bureaucracy (paper work, slow
payments, installation access, etc).

73,
Tom - KQ5S