Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12

To: "'W0MU Mike Fatchett'" <w0mu@w0mu.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Force 12
From: "Dick Green WC1M" <wc1m73@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 23:15:37 -0500
There's an InnovAntennas USA page on Facebook where one of their people says
that they are no longer associated with Force12. A website at
www.force12inc.com says it's not open yet, so maybe that's where the new
home will be. Or not. I believe at one time Bill Hein, AA7XT, was associated
with InnoveAntennas and the Force12 acquisition. You might try contacting
him. His email is on QRZ.com

73, Dick WC1M