[TowerTalk] Antenna performance

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna performance
From: K7LXC--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 12:08:00 -0500
lot of them and they all performed poorly.

    Compared to what? That's okay - lots of people say  that Mosley
antennas perform nicely as well. When you take a look at real  on-the-air comp
arisons, there's a lot of difference. We tested a bunch of yagis  on-the-air
and
compared them to a dipole. That was a ground breaking test  and makes for
some interesting reading. The report is available from  championradio.com if
you're interested. BTW the F12 antennas work very well.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC
TOWER TECH
and