Re: [TowerTalk] 160m Slopers

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 160m Slopers
From: Chuck Dietz <w5prchuck@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 08:42:49 -0600
Follow up on feeding two slopers with one feedline.  It did NOT work.
Impedence way off (probably because they were close to the same length). I
cut one off and the other one worked great. I didn't even need to adjust
the length! Getting about 100 kHz bandwidth with the top at about 130' on a
150' tower.

Chuck W5PR