Re: [TowerTalk] Advice on tower restrictions possible new home purchase

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Advice on tower restrictions possible new home purchase
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 13:02:56 -0500
Here in Michigan, in addition to cities and counties, we have townships. Zoning is different between townships. Some are definitely in violation of PRB1, but they won't change until forced to do so and that takes money.

Some rural areas have limitations on height due to aerial spraying

73,  Roger (K8RI)