Re: [TowerTalk] T2X Multiple failures, fix?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] T2X Multiple failures, fix?
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 11:35:15 -0500
I have not owned a Hy-gain rotator in decades, I remember shimming one but
that was for 1.900 od water pipe. So I just looked at the manual and the T2X
is designed for a 2 1/16 mast. I am not sure what size 2" galvanized tubing
really is but if it is nominal you would have to add a 0.030 shim to center
it.  Certainly a 1/8 shim is excessive.

John KK9A - W4AAA