[TowerTalk] Fwd: Antenna launcher found

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Fwd: Antenna launcher found
From: Hans Hammarquist via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 23:08:27 -0500
I have found that fishing line is the only option. They have little air
resistance unlike the spun wires/ropes.

I don't know exactly how the wind resistance increase with length but assuming
it is linear with length you can realize, as the force is square to speed you
will see were little increase in hight as you increase the initial speed (by
increasing the pressure).

Change to fishing line and you will get your hight.

Hans - N2JFS