[TowerTalk] Cubex Mantis II

To: TOWER TALK <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cubex Mantis II
From: Daniel Hileman <n9wx@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 14:52:30 +0000
Hi Everyone,

I am thinking about putting a Cubex Mantis II Quad (2 elements on 40m, 4
elements 20-10m) on my AN Wireless tower at about 72'.  I am looking to see if
anyone has experience with this quad, or other 40m quads, and can tell me how
they like it. Looking for real life performance on 40m Vs a 2 or 3 element
yagi? I know there is quite the debate on this, but not looking for "opinions"
with no operational experience between the two. This would be  quite an
undertaking to install and looking for whether those with 40m quads would do it
again, and if they thought the performance was better/worse/same as a 2 -3
element yagi.

Thanks and 73,

Dan N9WX