[TowerTalk] F12 C4XL Manual

To: Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] F12 C4XL Manual
From: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2017 17:25:28 -0500
A buddy of mine is looking at a used C4XL for a crank up tower. I've searched the net and I can't find a manual.

Does anybody happen to have one they can email.

What I need to know is the wind load rating of the antenna. This will drive his decision on a crank up tower purchase he's working on. The original C3 was around 5+ sq feet if I remember correctly. Not sure what the 40m elements add to it.

I had a C4XL years ago  but sold it along with the manual.

Thanks in advance.

Rich - N5ZC