Re: [TowerTalk] Rebar Cage for Foundation

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rebar Cage for Foundation
From: Wes Stewart <wes_n7ws@triconet.org>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 20:29:35 -0700
IIRC, three fellow DX club members all ordered Tashjian towers and SteppIR antennas at about the same time. I didn't pay close attention but the conversation at the club meetings that I overheard weren't favorable to either. I know for certain that one tower had to be returned for repair or replacement. Seemed to me that their trials went on for over a year.

I helped install one of the SteppIRs (DB42). There was a bad EHU right out of the box. Personally, I would never buy one of these, especially for $8K

Wes  N7WS