Re: [TowerTalk] Shallow burying coax/conduit -- another method

To: "Richard (Rick) Karlquist" <richard@karlquist.com>, "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Shallow burying coax/conduit -- another method
From: Grant Saviers <grants2@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 04:30:54 -0700
I rented a 2" wide x 16" deep walk behind 2 wheeled trencher at Home Depot which for a 300' RG6 coax in conduit run thru some trees to a 4 sq receive antenna. Barreto brand IIRC. They also had a larger one, but the small one was perfect for maneuverability. Rental yards have ride on sized ones usually Ditch Witch or Vermeer. My ranch ride on diesel DW 3500 (sold) did 5" wide 36" deep and I did thousands of feet of ditch with it.

Grant KZ1W