Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G-1000DXA Rtor in LM-470?

To: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G-1000DXA Rtor in LM-470?
From: "Joe Giacobello, K2XX via TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 18:21:17 -0400
Thanks to all for the comforting info. The reason I asked is that I briefly owned a 2800 and it was difficult getting the protruding connector out of the way of the tower's struts. A right angle connector would have been a boon. At any rate, there's a G1000 available and I'll probably be buying it.

Many thanks for the help.

73, Joe
K2XX
john@kk9a.com <mailto:john@kk9a.com>
Thursday, May 11, 2017 5:43 PM
It is 8 pounds, not what I would call heavy. I had two of Yaesu's biggest
rotators, the G-2800DXA, and they were light weight but held up very well.

John KK9A