Re: [TowerTalk] Self Supporting Tower Install

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Self Supporting Tower Install
From: "Lee K. Brown MD via TowerTalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 23:33:22 -0400
I recently moved my US Tower crank-up from my old QTH to my new QTH, While the
tower had been originally installed with the usual rectangular concrete base
specified by the P.E. that US Tower used to wet stamp the plans for me, the
P.E. that I engaged for the re-install locally specified a cylinder of
concrete. Apparently not unusual at all.

73,
Lee, KI7UR

Lee K. Brown MD
Professor of Internal Medicine and Senior Vice Chair, Clinical Affairs

Department of Internal Medicine
Professor of Pediatrics
University of New Mexico School of Medicine
Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
University of New Mexico School of Engineering

Albuquerque, NM