[TowerTalk] Base Form for LM-354HD Concrete Pour

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Base Form for LM-354HD Concrete Pour
From: Mark Bercow <mbercow@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 18:49:51 -0700
Please excuse the rookie question:

I am suppose to have the concrete poured tomorrow for the base for my new
Tashjian LM-354HD tower. I have a contractor doing the work, who finished
building the form today. I just got home from work and see that what they
built is different from the manufactures instructions. The overall
dimensions seem to be right, and it appears plumb, but the form they built
is not the same as the instructions.

The question I have is, does it matter? As long as the base is in the right
place and plumb, do I care? I would imagine it does matter, for a number of
reasons, but I've never done this before, so I just don't know...

73,

Mark, W6MSB