Re: [TowerTalk] OT - Tri-band Coupled Resonator Antenna Design

To: towertalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] OT - Tri-band Coupled Resonator Antenna Design
From: Clay Autery <cautery@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2017 02:10:43 -0500
I've looked at the GP-15.  Think I'm going to pass.

Part of this project is getting experience building a C-R  vertical in
preparation for using similar designs as the basis for multi-band
Yagis.  Going to try and build trapped tribander vertical dipole too for
the same bands.

73,

Clay Autery, KY5G
MONTAC Enterprises