[TowerTalk] FS: Hy-Gain LP-1010A Log Periodic

To: Towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: Hy-Gain LP-1010A Log Periodic
From: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 13:34:16 -0500
I am purchasing a used crank up tower with this antenna on top.

This antenna is in a unique situation. The previous owner built a steel frame work around the tower so when the tower was cranked down the antenna elements were supported by this frame work. This was done to protect the antenna from ice storms and such.

The antenna is currently located in Harrison, Arkansas. It will be on the ground the weekend of July 15th/16th. We have a crane coming to remove the antenna and set the crank up on my flat bed.

According to the fella I'm buying the tower from, the antenna is good condition. I have not seen it yet.

Looks like this antenna, new, is over $2K. I'm asking $800. I am traveling from Harrison, AR to Amarillo TX so it could be delivered along I-40 on the 16th or 17th.

No shipping on this item. It's either pickup in Harrison, AR, I deliver along I-40 or pickup in Amarillo, TX.

Thanks

Rich - N5ZC