Re: [TowerTalk] Field Day

To: Herb Krumich <wa2fgk@yahoo.com>, towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Field Day
From: Sean Waite <waisean@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 16:33:58 +0000
W1NY runs AB577 towers, 2 with tribanders for 10/15/20 and 2 with 40-2CD
beams for 40. The masts are alternated 40CW,tribander CW, 40SSB, tribander
SSB. Each station has a bandpass filter on it. We'll get a little
interstation interference, but it's not awful. Usually the biggest issue is
the occasional clicking we'll get on the sideband stations from the CW
stations, nothing we can't work through though.

Sean WA1TE