Re: [TowerTalk] Not opening a can of worms...just wondering :)

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Not opening a can of worms...just wondering :)
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 20:04:49 -0700
On 7/5/2017 7:13 PM, Gamer One wrote:
   I would rather get the info from experienced
hams instead of stumbling around in the dark for extended periods of time:)

Since long before I became a ham (60 years ago), most prospective hams have one or more mentors. A good place to find them is at a ham club that's local to you. Where do you live? There's a very good chance that there are hams on this email reflector within easy range of you.

73, Jim K9YC

Santa Cruz, CA