Re: [TowerTalk] 160M inv L too close to yagi ?

To: "'Jim Thomson'" <jim.thom@telus.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 160M inv L too close to yagi ?
From: "Bill Parry" <bparry@rgv.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 15:32:00 -0500
Interesting.  I have had a 160 meter inverted vee apex at about 110 feet and
a 2 element 40 M Cushcraft at 135 feet since 2001.  I have never noticed any
interaction. I do have some interaction with the Force 12 C3 at 120 feet (on
15) and the 40 meter yagi.  I had to turn the C3 90 degrees to get the
interaction down to a useable amount.

Bill W5VX