Re: [TowerTalk] Latteral load capability of T2X in mast mounted configur

To: "'Jeff AC0C'" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Latteral load capability of T2X in mast mounted configuration
From: "Steve Jones" <n6sj@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 12:59:25 -0700
Jeff-

When you tilt the tower over, would you be near an overhead support like a
tall structure or tree?

If so, perhaps you could use a block & tackle attached to the tree (or
structure) to take the weight of the antenna while you tilt over the tower,
and support it while it's in the horizontal position.

73,
Steve
N6SJ