Re: [TowerTalk] 80 M 4 SQUARE MODELING

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 80 M 4 SQUARE MODELING
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2017 09:41:58 -0400
My response to K4XS is that in modeling my similar system I felt that his
should work fine.  There is always some interaction but as you pointed out
most of us have do not have unlimited space for antenna and have to make
compromises.  If you moved your 4 square a couple hundred feet away from
your tower you would likely have a skewed pattern which would be worse.

John KK9A