Re: [TowerTalk] Be Careful With the Tolerance in Laser Levels (Tower bas

To: "'Roger \(K8RI\) on TT'" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Be Careful With the Tolerance in Laser Levels (Tower base leveling.
From: "Steve Jones" <n6sj@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 16:07:27 -0700
For the base of my crankup I just used a 4-foot bubble level.  I checked the
level in both directions on each leg (ie. first measured with one end up,
then with the opposite end up), and split the difference in readings on each
leg.  After adjusting the nuts, all legs were reading the same both
directions.

73,
Steve
N6SJ