Re: [TowerTalk] Here we go again

To: sawyered@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Here we go again
From: Dave Sublette <k4to@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 07:39:12 -0400
And don’t forget, Part 97 says (in one of the most straightforward, easy to
understand, and beautiful) federal regulations that amateurs are allowed to put
up a 200 foot tower without lighting!  Arrl has excellent assistance packages
for tower issues plus a network of volunteer lawyers to advise you.  Get them
involved early.  They will be most interested, I would think.  The one thing
that would modify all of this is distance from and airport boundary.

Dave, K4TO