[TowerTalk] Identify mystery tower?

To: towertalk@contesting.com <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Identify mystery tower?
From: Drew Vonada-Smith <drew@whisperingwoods.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2017 12:26:20 -0500
Friends,

I am purchasing a crank up tower as part of an estate sale.  But I am having
problems identifying what it is.  It is a 5 section unit, motorized and the
bottom section is 30 inches tube center to center, or about 32.x face to face.
This makes it slightly too big for a UST HDX589, and just in between a Tashjian
 DX-86 and DX-86HD.  And of course, I need to buy a new base for it so I am
struggling and need some help.  The winch is marked Rohn, but I am suspicious
it was cobbled together for the application.

The tower is mounted with a tilt over cradle, which may or may not be
homemade.  Any ideas, folks?

73,
Drew K3PA