Re: [TowerTalk] Another conduit question

To: towertalk@contesting.com, k7awbgoog@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Another conduit question
From: K7LXC--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 15:36:39 -0400
>  How about laying out the cables in a bundle and then  slipping each ten
foot abs piece over the end  of the cables and slide it  up to the previous
abs piece and glue them together one at a time.   In that manner I would
not have to Pull heavy  cable.   I would  have to watch the abs glue as it may
melt the cable coverings.

    Yes, you would. Had a customer who did that very  thing that resulted
in that particular run of cable was there permanently with  no chance of
swapping it out.

    Be careful. Be VERY careful!

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC