Re: [TowerTalk] phased verticals again

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] phased verticals again
From: Rudy Bakalov via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2017 19:20:14 -0400
Well, it's an option, but you need the height for this arrangement. In the case
of 80, assuming you have the bottom of the dipole 10' from the ground, you need
a ~105' tower. What you are describing is the K8UR array.

Rudy N2WQ

Sent using a tiny keyboard.  Please excuse brevity, typos, or inappropriate
autocorrect.