Re: [TowerTalk] 40M rotary dipole

To: "TowerTalk@contesting.com" <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 40M rotary dipole
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 00:35:17 -0500
I am curious.  The coax/tower (we'll call it Antenna 1) is isolated from
Antenna 2 (the real antenna) with a choke.

Antenna 1 is still radiating the noise without, let's say, direct connection to
Antenna 2.

So there is no propagation such that Antenna 2 picks up the noise radiated from
Antenna 1, end of which is at most a few inches away?

Stan, K5GO