To: towertalk@contesting.com <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 177, Issue 51
From: Drew Vonada-Smith <drew@whisperingwoods.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 19:43:50 -0500
Wes,

For transmit, yes.  The note below was with regards to receive.

Transmit CM issue - Unbalance of patterns, RF where it shouldn’t be, etc.

Receive CM issue:  Noise pickup from non-antenna sources.  Common example -
noise from sources in your home heard loudly when antenna not pointed there.
It's not because they are close to the radio, it can be because your cables
pick them up and sends them around as CM.

We have to be careful what aspect we are talking about...

73,
Drew K3PA

Message: 2