[TowerTalk] Gripple's

To: "Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Gripple's
From: "Don W7WLL" <w7wll@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2017 17:49:24 -0700
Friend in the construction trade gave me a handful of what he called
‘Gripple’s’ a few weeks ago and they got buried on my desk of ‘stuff’.

He claimed they were SS and used a lot by electrical contractors and by some of
the grape growers out here in Orygun (many also vintners).  Couldn’t see what
the little metal dudes were really for and his explanation from just looking at
one didn’t work, so did the internet thing!!

Found this -
https://www.gripple.com/images/Markets/Building%20Services/Products/Standard%20Hanger/Downloads/pi01usa1.pdf

Did a little more sleuthing at the Gripple site and lots of interesting little
items (and ideas) popped up.

Some of these unique little items JUST have to have some use to the amateur
radio community.

Anyway, thought I’d pass this along for you to look at. Might be some unique
uses for tower and antenna work (or for those with all the ranch acreage).  If
some great ideas do come to mind be sure to share them with the rest of us.

Have a nice day,

Don W7WLL