Re: [TowerTalk] Fan Dipole

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Fan Dipole
From: <marsh@ka5m.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2017 06:33:14 -0500
One measure of a transmit antenna's performance is how loud the signal from
it is at some distance away. In addition to the RBN, a WSPRlite Classic
Antenna Performance Analysis System from SOTABEAMS is great for determining
that. It can be used to compare transmit antennas at the same location, or
how your antenna compares to an antenna at another location.

73,
Marsh, KA5M