Re: [TowerTalk] CM Choke

To: "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>, "jim@audiosystemsgroup.com" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] CM Choke
From: Máximo EA1DDO_HK1H <ea1ddo@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 10:31:33 +0000
Hi Jim,

I've been using that fixture, with a voltage divider, when measure CMRR over a
4:1 Guanella, so I can try again for CM over a choke.

This is the adaptor used, with SMD resistors;

http://www.puertobalsillas.com/radio/Balun_Guanella_4_1/Sonda_RF.jpg

[http://www.puertobalsillas.com/radio/Balun_Guanella_4_1/Sonda_RF.jpg]

I know, it can be done better...

Thank you very much