[TowerTalk] Sommer Antenna Manuals

To: Tower Talk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Sommer Antenna Manuals
From: Clay Autery <KY5G@montac.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 18:56:40 -0500
Anyone out there have any Sommer Antenna manuals?  Any series...  but especially the 800 series.

I am trying to build an archive of information on the XP-50x, XP-70x, and XP80x series antennas, but also the T25(s) and the T-50 verticals.

Specifically, I am looking for complete, original printed manuals from Sommer, but beggars can't be choosers.  I will pay postage both ways, and with provide the owner with a high resolution version of the PDF created from the high resolution scans.

Clay Autery, KY5G
MONTAC Enterprises
(318) 518-1389