[TowerTalk] Question - ARRL 204 BA Computerized dimensions

To: Tower Talk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Question - ARRL 204 BA Computerized dimensions
From: Raymond Benny <rayn6vr@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 23:45:33 -0700
Not sure if this is the correct reflector concerning a question about a
Yagi dimension.

I am rebuilding a old HyGain 204BA using the ARRL Handbook CD dimensions
that was run on YW. The CD has the D1 tip at 61.50", but this is longer
that any of the other elements tips. The rest of the element sections are
the same dimensions, so the only variable is the tip. I think this is a
typo and the tip length for D1 should be 51.50".

Can anyone confirm or correct my suspicion?

Tnx,

Ray,
N6VR