[TowerTalk] Digest size?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Digest size?
From: "Jim Thomson" <jim.thom@telus.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 09:12:11 -0700
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2017 13:18:06 -0400
From: k7lxc@aol.com
To: towertalk@contesting.com

<Howdy, TowerTalkians --

< I've recently had a request to make the digests larger and was wondering if
you're interested in that. The size is currently 30 kb and it's pretty easy to
change it. We could try 40 kb for starters or whatever. Your input requested.?
<
<Cheers,
<Steve ? ? ?K7LXC
<TT ADMIN?

##  Thats all fine and  dandy, except for these twits that keep on doing stupid
 stuff, like..... Re: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 178, Issue 89 (KX2CMC
Great, now we have to wade through 6-12 previous postings, before we get to the
newer postings...so maybe  12-24 postings in total, of which
the 1st  6-12 are old news.  That just eats up  half of  the 30 kb.   You could
easily get more postings in the 30 kb, or 40 kb etc, if folks would not
do this stuff.