Re: [TowerTalk] height of ground rod at tower base

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, "jimlux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] height of ground rod at tower base
From: "Jeff" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2017 22:23:40 -0500
They want to see ground rods. They look at houses every day and the inspector told me he had never looked at a tower before - ever. Plus the tower base is poured 6 weeks ago. So I need to put in a couple of ground rods and just need to know what the typical house install rod height is.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: jimlux