Re: [TowerTalk] FW: F-12 Linear Loading Wire

To: TowerTalk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] FW: F-12 Linear Loading Wire
From: N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 07:53:16 -0400
My EF-240S with the original Alumoweld loading was up for almost 20 years, and never had any trouble with the loading wires. I did not take any special steps to prevent breaking, and they came down looking as good as when they went up.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.