[TowerTalk] Getting a stuck wire antenna out of a tree - Gun

To: "TowerTalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Getting a stuck wire antenna out of a tree - Gun
From: Keith Hanson <ac9s@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 01:16:48 +0000
Note that I suggested a shotgun.  No bullets fired, just a lot of small
pellets.  Sometimes when duck or dove hunting we will have pellets fall on us
from adjacent hunters - the pellets bounce off our hats and clothes with no
harm.  A small shot like #8 or #9  would probably be best.  In this application
you would be shooting virtually straight up, the falling pellets won't exactly
float from the sky, but they won't be going very fast when they return.  Still
noisy though.

Keith - AC9S