Re: [TowerTalk] Modeling multiband Yagi's

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Modeling multiband Yagi's
From: "Don W7WLL" <w7wll@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 11:13:26 -0700
Went back and viewed the new manual and indeed that is an information addition not in the old original manual. I missed that, Tnx Joe.

Don W7WLL

-----Original Message----- From: Joe Subich, W4TV
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2017 5:02 AM
To: towertalk@contesting.com

On 11/1/2017 1:09 AM, Don W7WLL wrote:
Have any changes ever been suggested in the ham community that might
lead to improvement in structure or operation) If either of the
latter are available, I bet TH7 owners in general would be interested
in what what the modeling showed or what the suggested changes were.

Roger Cox then/formerly of HyGain posted some dimension changes many
years ago.  I seem to no longer have that posting/e-mail - it was
similar to (but IIRC more extensive than) the "DX" settings (shown on
page 3-7) in the current MFJ/Hy-Gain manual.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV