[TowerTalk] remote power control

To: Tower Talk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] remote power control
From: Jorge Diez - CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 15:38:32 -0300
Hello

I am looking for a remote IP power control for 240 volts. If you can
recommend me some of this I appreciate very much

I found one for 240 volts, but it have C13 outlets (sockets?), and I have
most of my computers and power supply with 5-15 connectors

I want to connect power supplies, laptops,this will be not a problem.

Maybe most difficult, an amplifier, Actually Ameritron ALS1300, About
ALS1300 power requirement, manual says:

Power Supply
The power supply for the ALS-1300 is a voltage regulated current limited
supply. It contains 14-volt positive
and negative supplies as well as dual 50-volt 25-ampere continuous
(30-ampere peak) fully current limited
supplies. Each PA (power amplifier) module in the ALS-1300 operates from
the separate 50-volt sources,
giving a total dc input power rating of 2500 watts to the power amplifier
modules.
Power supply to amplifier interconnections are through a heavy-duty cable
using a large Cinch Jones connector.
Power Line Requirements
This amplifier ships wired for 200-260 Vac. The maximum average power line
current is 12 amperes at 240
volts. Two 250-volt 15-ampere fuses fuse the power line.

Power Supply Features
• Efficient operation from 200-260 volts ac (12 amperes minimum) and
100-135 volts (20 amperes
minimum)

Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W