Re: [TowerTalk] 4 square advice

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 4 square advice
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 14:36:12 -0500
AutoEZ appears to be a valuable tool. I am not designing anything new
lately but I'll still probably purchase it when I have some time to play.

To compare the 80m SWR bandwidth of different tubing sizes I used a simple
vertical model over average ground with no matching (resonant SWR~1.38).

2.00 tubing - 3.5MHz 1.87:1  3.8MHz 1.87:1
0.09 tubing - 3.5MHz 2.38:1  3.8MHz 2.38:1

John KK9A